Urban Vinyl Designer Greg Simkins "Craola", Info and Designed dolls.
A couple of days ago I received my first Urban Vinyl Doll, a Blue Argyle Walrus designed by the Urban Designer Greg Simkins, aka "Craola".
So I made some research about this amazing artist called Greg Simkins and his Urban Vinyl Dolls to share it with you.
Some info about Greg Simkins:
- Greg Simkins was born in 1975 in Torrance California, just south of Los Angeles.
- During his childhood he grew up with lot's of animals including rabbits, which often can be seen on lots of his paintings.
- At the age of 18 Greg Simkins started painting graffiti under the name of "Craola".
- He graduated in California State University of Long Beach in 1999 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Studio Art and since then Greg Simkins (Craola) worked as an Illustrator for various clothing companies.
- Since 2005 Greg Simkins is working as a full time Artists and his works can be seen in many different industries such as Skateboard Decks, Clothing, Video Games, and Urban Vinyl Dolls
- Designer: Greg Simkins - Urban Vinyl Doll Walrus Design by "Craola" (Blue Argyle Walrus 500 Pieces - Orange Argyle Walrus 350 -White Argyle Walrus 50 pieces)
- Designer: Greg Simkins - Urban Vinyl Doll called Ningyo by "Craola" (Limited to 300 pieces) inspired in the traditional Gosho Doll
- Designer Greg Simkins - Urban Vinyl Doll called Cap'n Rotnclaw by "Craola" (Limited to 600 pieces)
- Designer Greg Simkins - Urban Vinyl Doll called Keel Haul Cleg by "Craola"(Black Keel Haul Cleg limited to 700 pieces - Red Keel Haul Cleg limited to 600 pieces)